When it comes to looking attractive many would argue that men tend to have it easier. Other men may simply get a bit lazy and “let themselves go.” With these five easy ways to keep you looking handsome Micro Touch Tough Blade hopes to shed some light on those forgotten must-do skin care tips.
1) SPF, SPF, SPF! Sadly this is not a sports-theme chant, but a huge key in good skin care. Using a lotion or sunscreen with SPF can combat aging, as well as sunburns.
2) Drink up! Drinking plenty of fluids and moisturizing plays a huge role in your skin’s health. Having dry skin can make it crack and bleed easier, especially in men who shave on a daily basis. Buying a good moisturizer and making sure you drink the suggested amount of fluids can keep your skin looking fresh.
3) Scrub-a-dub dub! Washing your face can keep acne and oily skin at bay. If you don’t wash the grime and sweat off your face daily then you’re more likely to be prone to acne skin and clogged pores. Invest in a good face wash before it’s too late!
4) Shave! Beards seem to be very “in” at the moment. While many women find them sexy, unkept beards can be a huge turn-off. Using razors to keep your beard neat and trimmed (or keeping yourself completely shaved) can get expensive. Micro Touch Tough Blade gives you a perfect shave year round…and for a price that can’t be beat! Having a nice shave can give your appearance and ego a boost.
5) Don’t forget to exfoliate! Exfoliating at least once a week can help open up and clean out your pores. It can also help pull some of the ingrown hair up so you can get a closer and cleaner shave. Nowadays you can even invest in a face wash, exfoliator, and moisturizer kit to keep you looking handsome.